Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Can I Choose the Shipping Method? a. All online orders are automatically shipped ground by UPS in the USA, and DHL or Purolator in Canada. With nine warehouses in the USA and three in Canada, 85% of all orders are delivered next day for in stock items. b. For urgent orders, call 1-877-668-7278 and your order can be sent next day air.
2. Shipping to PO Boxes: There will be no shipments to PO Boxes. For rural customers, place as the shipping address the nearest Post Office to you, and then the items can be collected from the Post Office. Sometimes Post Offices can collect a charge for this service. This cost is not included in the shipping cost. 3. What are Typical Shipping Costs. If a normal retail customer shipping cost for shipping an item from New Jersey to Miami is $25.00, our shipping cost will be approximately half of this, i.e. $12.50. There will be exceptions for large items and next day air shipping.
4. How Can An Order Be Cancelled? Once an order has been placed online or manually inputted by the customer service department, there can be no cancellations or changes. Once the items have been received, call or email for a Return Goods Authorization number to return the items.
5. Can Parts be Collected from the Warehouses? Parts warehouses are for dealer use only, and there can be no customer pickups. Parts are shipped directly to the customer from the warehouses, and many times, parts are shipping from several warehouses.
6. Can I Call the Warehouse Nearest to Me? Your customer service representative can check inventory and place orders from the nearest warehouse to you. The twelve parts warehouses are not open to the public.
7. Can Parts be shipped by United States Postal System and Canada Post? All parts will automatically be shipped by DHL, UPS and Purolator. Shipments by USPS and Canada Post must be manually placed by your sales representative and there will be an additional $20-$25 charge for additional shipping arrangements.
8. How do I return an Item? Call or email with your order number and a Return Goods Authorization Number will be issued. This number is to be written on the package and shipping pre-paid to the main warehouse in Iowa, USA and/or Ontario, Canada. Please read the terms and conditions page for more information.
9. Do you Ship Internationally? Yes. However, no orders for international customers can be placed online. Call 305 600 0753 in the USA or 416 619 7786 in Canada to place and order or send an email.
10. What Payment Methods are acceptable? Four payment methods are acceptable, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and wire transfers. AMEX, Discover, cash, check, or money orders are not accepted.
11. How Fast are Orders Shipped? Online orders are shipped same day, if placed before 2.00PM. Phone or fax orders can have a handling time of one (1) day before shipping.
12. My Package Was Received Damaged. What Should Be Done? The delivery driver should sign the delivery manifest as damaged. Then the courier company should be called and a claim should be placed and a claim number will be generated. Call or email your sales representative with that number and the claim damage will be followed up with the courier company.
13. Are they any Restocking Fees? Generally, a 15% restocking fee is charged for returned unused items. No returns after 6 months of purchase date.
14. Why Am I being Charged an Address Charge? Courier companies will charge an address charge if the delivery address needed correction. This cost is passed onto the customer.
15. Why Is My Online Order Not Processing? The wrong website is being used. United States customers must start with the website www.easytractorparts.com. This allows shipping from US tractor parts warehouses to US customers. Canadian customers must begin their order search using www.easytractorparts.ca. This will allow orders and shipping from Canadian tractor parts warehouses to Canadian customers. International orders cannot be placed on either of these two websites. At present, there are no online parts ordering for international customers. These sites are only for use by US and Canadian customers. International customers call in your orders at 305 600 0753 in the USA or 416 619 7786 in Canada or send an email.
16.0 I have Returned The Parts Ordered, Why Then am I Being Sent an Invoice? Every order has to be processed first. Payments will be received, parts shipped, and an invoice mailed/emailed to the customer For returns, this process will be followed initially, and then the return will be processed afterward as a separate transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions.